Friday 24 July 2015

'I'm sorry': Taylor Swift apologises to Nicki Minaj for Twitter feud

Flashback: The two stars, who still expressed their 'love' for each other during the heated exchange, are seen in 2011
Taylor and Nicki
Taylor Swift has apologised to Nicki Minaj for their Twitter feud.

The 25-year-old admitted she was in the wrong and had spoken out of turn, tweeting on Thursday: 'I thought I was being called out. I missed the point, I misunderstood, then misspoke. I'm sorry, Nicki.'

'That means so much': Nicki graciously accepted the apology a short while later

No Bad Blood here: The 32-year-old added that she has 'always loved' Taylor
And the rapper graciously accepted the apology, replying: 'That means so much Taylor, thank you.

She added: 'I've always loved her. Everyone makes mistakes. She gained so much more respect from me. Let's move on.' 


The row all began on Tuesday, when Nicki, 32, tweeted her frustration about the music industry after missing out on a Video Of The Year nomination for the MTV Video Music Awards. 

Among her many tweets blasting MTV, she wrote: 'If your video celebrates women with very slim bodies, you will be nominated for vid of the year.'

Taylor took this to be a dig at her Bad Blood video, which featured several cameo appearances from her famous female friends. Dailynews





No comments:

Post a Comment