Wednesday 16 September 2015

Emmanuel Adebayor and Tottenham Hotspurs part ways

Emmanuel Adebayor
Former Togolese international, Emmanuel Adebayor, Sunday confirmed that he is now a free agent after agreeing to terminate his contract with English Premier League Club, Tottenham Hotspurs.

The former African footballer of the year made the disclosure via his Facebook stating:

“I can confirm that I have reached an agreement with Tottenham Hotspur to terminate my contract. I wish to thank the club and the fans for my time there and I wish them well for the forthcoming season.”

The striker who publicly fell out with his mother and siblings earlier in the year left a lot to be desired as he under-performed  all through the 2014/2015 season. He famously blamed his dwindling performance on his mother who he described as a witch.

No comments:

Post a Comment