Friday 8 January 2016

Meet the voluptuous dancer in Jah Prayzah's Eriza Video

Lyn Magodo
The voluptuous dancer who left many a Zimbo man drooling after watching Jah Prayzah’s hot video, Eriza has been unmasked.

Her real name is Lyn Magodo and she is a choreographer and the Leader of her own outfit called, the Swagger Band.

“ My name is Lyn Magodo, but my stage name is Lady Storm. I am 22 years old and a contemporary rhumba artiste and not just a dancer as assumed by man,” she revealed in an interview with an iHarare Correspondent.

“I have an eight track album, titled Ndisvikewo.

Lady Storm revealed that she was a SOLDIER before she embarked on a career in the entertainment industry. “I was stationed at Llewellin Barrack near Bulawayo where I served the force for three years before I quit on medical grounds.”

“By now many people now know me as Eriza , the schoolgirl dancer in Jah prayzer ‘s DVD but I have always been in touch with him and other artistes. At one point I would feature at his shows as a curtain raiser with my band Swagger Band. I last featured last at his show sometime in October last year in Mbare at Zebra village.

“Then, Jah Prayzah’s management were looking for a dancer who could perform decently unlike some of these girls who prefer ‘dirty’ dancing and nudity, which made me a hot favourite for the role.

“This role has made me a household name since JP is a superstar who continues to wow the hearts of many Zimbabweans with each passing day.

“I emerged from nowhere; I just arrived on the scene like that with no one expecting me. So the thing is I am the surprise package, just like the proverbial storm which comes without warning,” laughed Storm as she was queried how her stage name came about.

On a parting shot, I would like to thank my  fans both old and new for the love and support. I promise more music and more fun in this year, 2016.

Source:iHarare

No comments:

Post a Comment