Thursday 25 February 2016

Businessman Wicknel hands over car to mighty Warriors coach, but coach confesses he cannot drive


Mighty Warriors coach, Shadreck Mlauzi who has been handed the keys to a brand new car by businessman Wicknell Chivayo shocked many yesterday.

Mlauzi failed to steer his car out of Chiyangwa’s business premises as he does not possess a valid drivers’ licence. When he was handed the keys to have a feel of his new vehicle he had to confess that he cannot drive.

However, Mlauzi had come with a driver to take care of business. But the lack of a drivers’ licence did not take away the joy from the former New Orleans coach.

“I am very delighted. I am so excited, I am out of words to explain the joy,” Mlauzi said.

“I really appreciate the gesture. I think I am a lucky man to come in the era of a president who cares about our concerns. I would want to assure you that we will carry the flag high. We will do well in the African Championships and at Rio.”

Source : online

No comments:

Post a Comment