Thursday 25 February 2016

Wicknell Chivayo Vs. Carl Joshua the die is cast

Wicknell Chivayo 
I WILL sponsor soccer until baboons and monkeys start using cellphones and laptops,Wicknell Chivhayo has said.This is a responsive spat by ZIFA partner Wicknell Chivhayo after comedian Carl Joshua Ncube alleged attacked the young businessman in one of his shows.

The attacks on Chivhayo have gone viral on some social media sites which the latest being the comedian’s upcoming show dubbed The Roast of Sir Wicknell.In an interview the flamboyant businessman said he does pay attention to petty issues.

“I will not stoop so low and respond to such petty issues from people like Carl Joshua.We are people from completely different worlds.

“I understand his vindictiveness because it goes without saying that a hungry man is an angry man and poverty often makes one bitter,”he said.

He said he will never stop sponsoring soccer because some comedian has insulted him. “Do not be fooled,I will continue to sponsor soccer until baboons and monkeys start using cellphones and laptops,”he said.

The two have been reportedly involved in a social media war that has made fans wonder if he was disturbed by the comedian’s stance. In a post on one of his social site Chivhayo addressed Carl Joshua as a poor comedian who struggles to get fans into his shows.

“I really don’t know this Carl guy but I’m just a bit surprised.What really does he know about legally binding documents. “It’s obvious he doesn’t like me because he’s a poor comedian and I’m a rich comedian.

“He charges Two dollars a head for his shows and if I was to have a show my fans would get hundred dollars each on entry.

“I have always had a lot of respect for that small boy and even everywhere I go I would speak highly of him and say we have our own Trevor Noah or Mr Bean in Zim,”he wrote.

In what seems like a response to demean Chivhayo,the comedian has launched a campaign The Roast of Sir Wicknell on his Facebook page.

“How many likes and how many shares to get Sir Wicknell Chivayo to agree to do a roast,”he posted.
So far the post has over 300 likes,more than 30 comments and shares.

Source-H Metro

No comments:

Post a Comment