Friday 8 April 2016

Chris Brown and Tinashe fall out


Chris Brown and Tinashe have fallen out big time with Chris insulting Tinashe over her looks and career. It all kicked off when Chris Brown heavily criticised musician Kehlani on Twitter,claiming that her alleged suicide attempt was a publicity stunt.

Tinashe was appalled and unfollowed Chris Brown and this drove him up the wall.He shot back : “Notice that I’m not the one asking to get on anyone’s record, this is them thinking they are standing up for something.” 

Chris and Tinashe did a song together, Player. Tinashe did an interview with 06KMEL’s Shay Diddy shortly afterward explained what happened and felt it was a misunderstanding.

“I felt like it was just so unnecessary,” she said. “I just think it’s silly. Petty… It’s not even worth it, it’s not a big deal to me. I don’t think that follows on Twitter are a big deal. If I see him, I would love to speak to him. I would love if he would reach out. 

I have absolutely nothing against him. We’re on good terms, as far as I knew.”Chris Brown then blew up after seeing the interview.

“I hope she talked about ‘HER’ career for most of this interview ‘WHOISHAE’ TINASHAE,” he wrote on Instagram “I hope they rehearsing for those performance (power 106 charity basketball game halftime show) give her credit though, 30 16 year old hobbit face axx. WE WANT MUSIC, WE WANT MUSIC, WE WANT MUSIC!! TEACH ME HOW TO JERK FACE AXX.

Source : Online

No comments:

Post a Comment