Friday 8 April 2016

Wicknell fires shots at Journalists


Under fire Wicknell Chivayo says a media onslaught will not break him as he was a child of God.

“I always prayed to God that I want the type of big money that leaves people so confused and calling me all sorts of names like criminal, drug dealer, tax evader, fraudster….Sorry to say it’s only the beginning and I still haven’t reached the pinnacles I plan to reach…Mati madii….Ndiri gungwa risinga pwe…

Take everything I have today and leave me with nothing and come back in exactly 6 months you will be disappointed to find me with 3 times what you took from me. You can’t fight a child of God.

“I see all the senseless stories from 15 years ago all over about me and I shake my head with laughter. I wish you knew or would ever have a chance to know how it feels to be a millionaire….You are always the last one laughing and if anyone doesn’t want to do business with me anymore It’s their loss….

I’m told the media wants to destroy me but unfortunately they can’t destroy my bank accounts or my lifestyle or my amazing worldwide network of contacts or my irrevocable signed contracts in the region….Maita vapfana mese Ganyamatope mudhara and the corporate world doesn’t value malicious media reports.

They understand kuti ane bhora ndiye anomakwa so they evaluate my projects based strictly on merit and technical compliance…If the truth be told I love Journalists if anything and I actually feel sorry for them because they are classified under the less fortunate…. According to a research they are so poor they can’t even afford to buy a newspaper which costs 1 dollar. 

They all scramble for staff copies at work surprisingly not to read them but to use as tissue paper at their homes. Saddest thing even their children don’t have rulers at home so they are always seen after working hours using work guillotines to cut newspapers neatly into A4 size which is a reasonable size to hang on the wires in the blair toilets at their homes…SMH zvino nzwisa tsitsi but after all said and done Lets see tho wins this battle.

Dai makangwara muchiuya ne tsoka nyangwe butsu dzapera to my office it’s not far from second Street moti mukoma big dhara SIR ndimi anhu acho vana mashaya chirashwa toita sei tachena musoro tichi nyora mapepa cash yaramba then togara nemi pasi to kupai ma pointers…..Tendai the greatest President vedu for such a peaceful nation with citizens that have a lot of respect for life in Joburg journalists get shot dead in cold blood. 

Watch this space Iim gonna kill them with success tarisai mumwe anomwa poison ega mu Location ne godo but adenha mangwiro oto kwinya vakomana ndimi makandi denha ndirere zvangu varume. Hondo neni varombo hava whwine never ever…I’m tired of this petty fight so to summarise please write as much as you want all the important people in my life know my credibility and integrity.

Your stories are only interesting for a day then what else can you continue writing about muchaneta chete sooner or later and during this time my bank account keeps increasing while yours remains on zero…What a difficult job and no hard feelings Christmas party yasvika this year musanyare zvenyu I’ll send Coca Cola , Delta and Chibuku to deliver truck loads hamungamwe mvura ndiripo just don’t send certain individuals like Ishe or Mutimikhulu kamwe muno kanhonga ndaka kanda nepa window plus those two vanomwa masese ma pints vanoazivira kupi please…

Obviously every morning before their daily buns and black tea with no sugar breakfast they meet and scratch their balls jumping up and down tamu gadzirisa papi pacho when I went to the mall yesterday and all my cards are working….This is obviously what happens when you are going to be a billionaire in 5 years so I’ve always expected this… Let me go to London zvangu i’m leaving Dubai tomorrow morning….Life of the Rich and Famous.”

No comments:

Post a Comment