Thursday 26 May 2016

Jah Prayzah launches new website

Jah Prayzah
Jah Prayzah has officially launched 3rd Generation band website. He announced this new development on his official Facebook fanpage. Read below: 

I know most of you thought this was going to be about Mudhara Vachauya, iro tichiri kubika masoja, don't worry riri munzira!

What this is about masoja, is the journey I have walked thus far. Ndafamba ne 3rd Generation nguva yakati rebei, and through it all you have been with us. As I continue to grow in the music industry, I'm trying harder to reach out to masoja all over the world, kuti tibate tiri pamwe.

I don't want you to miss out on anything, I want to update you, make all our videos and photos from tours easily accessible, hear your feedback. I want to put faces to the names you hear me singing, show you what 3rd Generation is made of. 

This is all in cognisance of the fact that, as I have explained, the world has become a global village and we need to move with the times tibatikewo pamhepo.

As such I am officially announcing the new Jah Prayzah Official Website, http://www.jahprayzah.com/

Ndinotenda nerutsigiro rwenyu. Your endless, consistent support pushes me further. I salute you. Tinosvika kure masoja! 
‪#‎Ngazviendemberi‬
‪#‎Mumhepoimomo‬!

No comments:

Post a Comment