Thursday 26 May 2016

Mum Seeks help for her son who is addicted to blue films

file pic
WHEN Johannah Mooki (57) caught her son mastur_bating in the dining-room for the fifth time, she decided enough was enough. But instead of getting her son to stop watching po_rn movies, the mum moved out of the house!

Johannah said she had to leave her home in extension 6 of Kagiso, Mogale City because she could no longer stand what her son Christopher Tshisi (30) was doing.

“I had to leave him to do what he likes in peace. When I talk to him about it, he becomes angry and that frightens me a lot,” said Johannah. She said her son, who is apparently addicted to po_rn, needed help.

 “He always buys po_rn DVDs. He watches it even when I’m around and starts to play with himself. It’s disgusting to see!” said Johannah. Johannah said she left three years ago and now rented a house in Braamfisherville, Soweto.

She said she still sends money to Christopher. “He’s my son and I love him. I just hope he doesn’t buy more po_rn movies with my hard-earned money,” said the mum.

Christopher said he never meant to hurt his mum’s feelings.

“I never thought my mother had left because of me. I am so sorry. She must know that even when I have s_ex with myself, I use condoms. But I’ve cut down on watching po_rn because I’m trying to change.”

Source : DailySun

No comments:

Post a Comment