Tuesday 24 May 2016

PIC: Kwazulu Natal lady takes Instagram by storm

londi

Instagram’s hottest model in Mzansi right now, Londie London, KZN born and raised says she she has built a brand that is now making her money on Instagram.

londi2

Londie whose real name is Londi Zulu, calls it “Insta-modelling”. “I had this little phase of going out to parties and posting pictures. The feedback was amazing. I literally knew which pictures followers liked. 

Pictures of my bum would get a thousand followers per day. Clubs started approaching me to host parties.

“That’s when I started my research on how to make money through Instagram,” said the 24-year old jewellery design graduate from the University of Johannesburg. She has more than 100 000 followers on her page after joining the social media site last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment