Wednesday 31 August 2016

I dont have any personal problem with Mourhino - Bastian Schweinsteiger


Bastian Schweinsteiger has told José Mourinho he could still help Manchester United if given a chance though the midfielder insisted there is “no problem” with the manager despite being excluded from the first-team squad.

The German will retire from international football following Wednesday’s friendly with Finland at Borussia Park, Mönchengladbach. 

Yet the 32-year-old believes he can still play at the highest level despite being demoted by Mourinho and informed he should train with the younger players.

He said: “My wish would be to continue playing for Manchester United. I have no personal problems with José Mourinho. One thing is for sure: I’m not going to stop playing football. I still believe in my own ability. I could still help Man United if given the chance.”

The 2014 World Cup winner also ruled out a move to Major League Soccer. “The MLS transfer window is closed. So it won’t happen this season,” he said. “I’m so happy that I was able to make it to 120 games for Germany.

I’ve had many great moments, but particularly the way the fans supported me and the road to the final in Rio [when Germany beat Argentina to win the World Cup].”

Source:The guardian!

No comments:

Post a Comment