Thursday 4 August 2016

Man busts wife with another man in the bush

File Pic
A Harare man who could not stomach the embarrassment after his wife was caught having bush se_x, moved out of his matrimonial home and left her with their two children.

Leonard Mashanda was dragged to Harare civil court by his estranged wife Pretty Moyo who accused him of physically and verbally abusing her. Moyo told Harare magistrate Trevor Nyatsanza that she was no longer living in peace because of her husband’s conduct.

She claimed that he returns to their matrimonial home and assaults her, accusing the woman of bringing men to his house.

“He call me all sorts of names in front of the children and even assaults me. These days he has been coming to take some property to the house where he stays with his girlfriend.

The children are now afraid of him and actually hide when he comes home. Your worship, may the court protect me from such abuses because I cannot stand it anymore”.

Mashanda denied the allegations and said his wife wanted the court to give her a green card to bring her boyfriends into their matrimonial home without his interference.

“The problem with this woman is that she engaged in extra- marital affairs until I left that home. I normally go to that house to check on my property and kids which I am entitled to,” Mashanda said.

“Just recently, she was caught having se_x in a bush that is close to our neighbourhood and I was quite embarrassed by that incident”.

Nyatsanza granted the protection order and advised the parties to observe peace at each other.

Source-H Metro

No comments:

Post a Comment