Tuesday 18 October 2016

Kasukuwere made a move and I punched him

Image result for mliswa and kasukuwere

TEMBA Mliswa, the independent candidate in the upcoming Norton by-election has previously accused three cabinet ministers of being gay; they sued and the case is still pending before the courts.

On Monday the former Mashonaland West provincial Zanu PF chairperson said more, claiming that one of the ministers, Saviour Kasukuwere, propositioned him and was still angry and heartbroken at being rejected.

Mliswa claimed that the local government minister was still persecuting him as punishment for the rejection.

“Unfortunately for Kasukuwere my response is still stand no, no, no! I am not gonna go for you; can please respect that,” said Mliswa.

The former ruling party legislator was reacting after Kasukuwere told informal traders at Katanga Township in Norton Sunday that he (Temba) was “a womaniser, a problem child, a political prostitute, and a bully who does not have any respect for women”.

Addressing a media briefing at the Media Centre in Harare Monday morning, Mliswa said Kasukuwere was still obsessed with him.

“Kasukuwere is probably heartbroken because I did not take his offer – sorry Kasukuwere. He goes on to say I have 28 kids, ‘unfortunately Kasukuwere as woman as you are I cannot have a child with you’.

“Even if you say I have 50 kids, I cannot have a baby with you. It’s women that I conceive with. And even if I was to be homosexual, ‘you are not the kind of person I would go out with’.

“He is fat, he has a big belly. He does not look after himself well, he does not have that attractiveness anyway.”

Mliswa said Kasukuwere could try other men in Zanu PF and helpfully suggested that: “May be Chipanga (Zanu PF national youth secretary) is a likely candidate.”

Source-New Zimbabwe

No comments:

Post a Comment