Sunday 27 November 2016

Meet the 11-year-old pastor


An 11-year-old boy has graduated as a pastor in Harare after after completing a two year theology diploma programme with Africa Multi-nation for Christ College

PraiseGod Kiwiti, a Grade six pupil at Belvedere Primary School, was named the best student in the group.

“I am happy that I managed to respond to my calling, God started calling me when I was even younger than what I am today. I kept on telling my parents about how God was speaking to me through dreams until they encouraged me to enrol with AMFCC Evening School,” said PraiseGod.

His father, Virimai Kiwiti, a pastor with United Family International Church (UFIC), said he was happy that his son had followed his footsteps.

“My wife and I are happy parents today. I cannot believe it. We have accompanied the young boy to his graduation and I also graduated here at AMFCC two years ago. The boy used to tell me his dreams and I
realised that God was calling him.

“I then encouraged him to enrol with the same college that moulded me and look, here we are today witnessing the youngest graduate ever,” said Kiwiti.

Source: Online

No comments:

Post a Comment