Friday 4 November 2016

Ruvheneko Parirenyatwa resigns from AB Communications Group

Image result for ruvheneko parirenyatwa

ZiFM icon Ruvheneko Parirenyatwa has shot down her former boss and owner of the radio station, Supa Mandiwanzira on an offer to relocate her to his other company, Mighty Movies.

Miss Parirenyatwa who has for the last 10 months been in a limbo after she was frustrated by ZiFM, shoved in her resignation letter on Monday.

The development comes after she was harassed by the disgraced woman basher and controversial politician, Tafadzwa Musarara who is friends with the boss Mandiwanzira.

Part of the letter seen by ZimEye reads, “This letter serves to thank you for growing me as a media practitioner since the early part of 2012 and to inform you that I am resigning from all/any titles within the AB Communications Group that have been offered me. I would like to serve my notice, if need be, marking 15 December 2016 as my last day at work.

As you know, a few months ago, I had informally requested in conversation that I would rather move to Mighty Movies than to stay at ZiFM Stereo. This was in direct response to the continued frustrating working environment that I have experienced at ZiFM Stereo in the past 10 months; experiences you are well aware of.

Coincidentally, my future is in television so this move made sense to us all. I note that you’ve offered me this very opportunity through a lateral move in Management to Mighty Movies, commencing 1 November 2016, but as much as I appreciate this, I humbly decline your offer.

Source: Zimeye

No comments:

Post a Comment