Tuesday 19 May 2015

Couple caught in car sex drives off with no clothes on

THREE cheeky Harare couples where on Saturday caught red-handed engaging in sex in their parked cars in broad day light at a Cleveland Dam.

Cleveland Dam is popular for out-door activities and visitors are charged for entry. One of partners,  Brain Makuwara aged 23 and Shamiso Punungwe aged 22 told H-Metro it was their first time to engage in sex in a car as they had no cash to book a lodge.

Their car has tints. But they were caught with no clothes on. "I decided to have quality time  with my fiancĂ© in my car. I used condoms since I am still to pay lobola for her," said Brian.


Brain told the publication he realised his "mistake" and apologised for engaging in sex at that place and promise not to do it again. Shamiso said she lives with her sister who does not approve of her engaging in sex with Brian.

She said she could not control her hormones. "I am gainfully employed but I could not use it to book lodges and I was not planning to engage in sex with him only that failed to control my feelings,' she said.

According to the publication , another sex made couple jumped behind the steering wheel before speeding off undressed after realising they have been spotted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment