Friday 26 June 2015

Tinopona finds new love

Tinopona Katsande
Tinopona Katsande
It seems television and radio personality Tinopona Katsande has found love and will be settling down anytime from now. 

Tintin, as Tinopona is popularly known, revealed her love on her Facebook page this week when she posted a picture of her and an unknown man who is believed to be the man in her life.

The picture attracted a number of comments with most of them congratulating Tintin for her new found love and wishing her the best.


Nyasha Yvette Chitambo posted “My babamunini and significant other,” while Charity Rujeko Mronzy noted, “you glowing Tintin, I am happy for you dear sister.”

In an interview, Tintin neither denied nor confirmed her status but instead promised to get in touch saying she want to do things the proper way.

“I am sorry I cannot comment on that now but let me say I will get in touch with you pertaining the issue,” she said.

Meanwhile, a close source to the former ZiFM stereo DJ said Tintin was happily in love saying the two will be settling down anytime soon.

“Tintin and her man who I can’t name are happily in love and will be settling down anytime from now,” said the source.

The source also revealed that the entertainer might be pregnant saying she has been in and out of antenatal hospital.

Tintin once posted on her Facebook ‘praying’ for pregnant women who were suffering delays in giving birth.

She posted another status that insinuated she has found love and might be pregnant.

“God wants to bless me with this child but I have to endure the nine long arduous months of pregnancy (plus these daamn endometriosis fibroids). God wanted to bless me with a loving husband but I had to get out of my comfort zone, sacrifice comfort and convenience, open my heart to love and be loved, invest time in the relationship, lose a few friends and disappoint some family members along the way”, read part of her other Facebook post.

Tintin was sacked from ZiFM Stereo after her sex tape with her then boyfriend leaked. Since then she has remained positive about life though it was a bit difficult for her to penetrate the entertainment scene again.

Early last year, she revealed that she suffers from endometriosis, a gynaecological condition that causes cells from the uterine lining to flourish outside the uterine cavity. The condition causes pain and infertility. The Herald


No comments:

Post a Comment