Saturday 12 September 2015

'I'm pretty sure her mother had a part in it': Bobby Brown speaks on death of his daughter

'She was not comfortable by herself, I guess, and she just called my daughter with her': Brown, supported by wife Alecia, believes his late ex-wife Whitney Houston was watching over Bobbi Kristina 
Bobby Brown
Bobby Brown has given his first interview over the death of Bobbi Kristina, saying he comforts himself with the belief that ex-wife Whitney Houston 'called my daughter with her'. 

The singer said in a sit-down with syndicated daytime talk show The Real - set to air September 14 - that he and his family did all they could do for his daughter before her July death, six months after she was found unconscious in the bathtub of her Georgia home in mysterious circumstances.

'We prayed in hope for six months, you know, for something better to happen, but when god calls you he calls you,' Brown, supported by wife Alicia Etheredge Brown, says on the show.

'I'm pretty sure her mother had a part with like (gestures) ''c'mon lets get her up here'' .. in the best way possible.'  Brown, 46, continued about Houston: 'She was not comfortable by herself, I guess, and she just called my daughter with her.' read more here



No comments:

Post a Comment