Wednesday 9 September 2015

Kylie Jenner praises surgeon responsible for her lips

Kylie Jenner
Speaking to NY Times about her big lips, Kylie Jenner said the doctor she's currently using is the best
"I still do Juvéderm for my lips. 

I go to Dr. Ourian in Beverly Hills. He's the best, and he's super natural about it. I was going to somebody before, and it was just looking crazy. I would recommend that anyone who gets it done go for a filler that lasts only two to four months. It’s annoying to keep going back, but you have the option of stopping it.

About her make up, she said;

"If I’m going to see people, I won’t wear heavy makeup. It’s not attractive on me. When you see those pictures on my Instagram, they are usually for when I’m doing a photo shoot or an interview. Every time I get my makeup professionally done, I take a photo.


I do love lashes and lip liner and a light foundation and bronzer, though. My usual go-to is the Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder foundation. You can still see my skin through it. Then I use Nars Orgasm blush. For my lashes, I like to go to CVS and explore all the falsies. 

I used to be obsessed with heavy lashes, but now I just want to find something super clean and light. I like the Wispies ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment