Tuesday 13 October 2015

Bizzare: Dead hubby comes back from the grave to sleep with his wife

Capture3
 Troubled widow Siphindile Ncube
A widow has claimed that her dead husband has been poking her every night. “He died in 2013 and since then he has been tormenting me. 

I haven’t been sleeping at night because he frequently comes home and has s-ex with me. At times he comes during the day,” said Siphindile Ncube of Tsholotsho.

Some tsikamutandas hired by the local chief reinforced her claims. “The tsikamutandas came here and told me about this issue without even sharing it with anyone. 

They said there was an infant’s skull in my husband’s grave. And whenever the skull manifests, my husband’s skeleton develops flesh and he rises then comes to have s-ex with me,” she said.

“I strongly believe in what they told me because I have been seeing my husband,” she added.

The tsikamutandas then dug up and burnt the skull. The relatives of the deceased are furious.One of them, Elliot Dube, said the act by the tsikamutandas was bogus and reported them to the police. The three witch hunters were arrested for unlawful entry. They however, escaped with fines.

Source-Online

No comments:

Post a Comment