Tuesday 20 October 2015

' I am good in bed, my Exs can attest to that' - Bev

wpid-img-20151016-wa0037.jpg

Outspoken raunchy dancer Beverly Sibanda recently suggested on her Whatsapp status that she is a great pleasure to men.The dancer caught the attention of many with her status which read :”Ini zii zvangu semunhu anonaka”.

To accompany the status, Beverly put a suggestive profile picture.She has since replaced the picture with a more decent one but still maintained the status by the time of going to print.

Contacted for comment ,the sexy Angels Boss said :”I mean what I wrote and those that I have ‘serviced’ know what I mean with the status.

 “I am good at it(s-ex) and I have the bragging rights.I have moves that will make the best p-orn actors jealous”she said.

Added Bev:”Anyway why are you always after my status and movements?At times give me a break please,I am also human and a proud mother of one.”

Over the years the 22-year-old dancer has been linked with several musicians ,footballers and even promoters although she vehemently denied some of the affairs.Warriors forward Khama Billiat has also been linked with her.

Source-H metro

No comments:

Post a Comment