Sunday 11 October 2015

Zahara denies engagement and preggers rumours

Zahara
Drum magazine reported in an “’Exclusive” cover story that “Amaza [Ntshanga] puts a ring on pregnant Zahara”.

During her radio appearance on Cliff Central on Friday, Zahara laughed off the rumours when asked if it is indeed true.

“[Laughs] even myself I posted and I don't know if it's there. I was like 'Oh wow! I just found out I'm engaged and pregnant',” Zahara muses.

“I just found out from the papers. So I was like 'congratulations to myself'. I'm pregnant and I'm engaged? Oh wow.”

Later in the interview, host OOC once again address the rumours and Zahara replies:

“For example right now they say I’m pregnant and engaged and I don’t know all of that. I was shocked when I saw that… I’m not pregnant. I’m still single and available.” SundayWorld

No comments:

Post a Comment