Friday 20 November 2015

'I am the best and will always be' - Wicknel Chivayo

gloats
Wicknel Chivayo
Businessman Wicknell Chivayo is today gloating after winning yet another power tender.

He said : “Again and again all I do is win win win no matter what. I have just won yet another 113 million dollars for the refurbishment of Munyati power station…Do the maths my solar award was 202 , my Hydro was 128 and now this thermal another 113 million dollars….that’s a cool 443 million dollars worth of projects all achieved by no one other than me the master mind after 2 years of tireless and constant hard work….When Jesus says Yes nobody can say No.

“I hear people calling me the man of the moment, for goodness sake please don’t insult me. Which moment was I never the man??? Who was there before me and who are you expecting after me??? I’ve always been number 1 and I’ll always be number 1…..

“If the truth be told I think I’m famous enough and I don’t need any more press because at my age I’m convinced I’m the only one doing big things.

“I think it’s now time to re-evaluate my circle because most small minded people are beginning to suggest I have way too much on my hands but you need to understand this is a talent I’ve always made money all my life what else can I do???..

“When I always say I’m semi retired and I want to fully retire a billionaire at 40 most people don’t believe me. My goal is to be someone people read about in history books.

“Most of you unsuccessful people are good at criticising and blaming others for your failures. Be like me operate from a transformational perspective, set goals and develop life plans. Keep a “to be ” list , “to-do /project” list and a journal.

“Compliment and give others credit for their victories and always have a sense of gratitude. To cut a long story short you need to understand me : I’m not like an ordinary world,I have madness , I live in another dimension and I have no time for things that don’t involve making money that’s why most of you dream of success while I stay awake and achieve it.”

Source-Online

No comments:

Post a Comment