Thursday 25 February 2016

Between Mudiwa and Trevor Dongo - Lessons to be learned!!

Tfrevor Dongo
STATUS YA TREVOR DONGO :
Tinotenda Mwari neAWARD yandatora iyo! This is just the beggining of great things,ko Mudiwa Hood amhanya kuno collector Award yangu pa stage akamira saani if i may ask? Handitambe newe to that level Mudiwa,i had vanhu vangu representing me ikoko woda kunyepa kuti ndini ndakutuma,you are full of "i know" bt watamba nemuswe weshumba wanzwa

Mudiwa
RESPONSE YA MUDIWA HOOD:
I am very very sorry Trevor Dongo, it took over 2 minutes without anyone showing signs of collecting your award, and having last spoken to you yesterday saying you in Germany, waiting for a flight to Canada, I thot since you not ther may be your manager did not make it too. 

I took it upon me considering the relationship we have heard over the years, I thot I was a brother, In all honesty I meant no harm in going up the stage to thank your fans and notifying them their superstar is in Canada...May you find it in your heart to forgive me my brother, for what I thot cud have been an act of love...

When I was in UK, Sabastian Magacha collected my award, I do not kno what he said but I thanked him for even showing his support for me in public, You worked hard bro, and God saw your efforts and rewarded, it is time to celebrate not fight, Congratulations again for winning the best R'nB award, You deserved it. Lastly I am so sorry for standing up for you, I thot I was more than jus a friend, considering all we have shared past few years. Lesson learnt. Remain Blessed my brother

No comments:

Post a Comment