Monday 22 February 2016

Prophet Java remarries

Lily Tsegaye
One of Zimbabwe's young charismatic prophets, Passion Java, has announced that he has now married again after his divorce.

Java said he had married a stunning beauty, Lily Tsegaye. Java separated and later divorced his wife, Yasmin after four years of marriage. 

The couple have a son. He said he was now back into active ministry with his new wife.

“And after our quiet separation and dissolution of marriage in a peaceful and amicable way, I thank God for all your prayers and maturity as Christians and lovers of the gospel who prayed for my life and continue to stand with me as I come back to active ministry. 

I love you and pray for me as I want nothing but the Lord to have dominion in my life even more this time with my union with Lily Tsegaye who has stood by me through thick and thin.”

Source: Online

No comments:

Post a Comment