Wednesday 8 June 2016

Former Magaya close ally threatens to Speak


The former right hand man to Prophetic Healing & Deliverance leader, Prophet Walter Magaya known as Pastor Maxwell Tengwana has broken his silence over allegations that are continuously being laid against him via social media by elements that he claims are from his former church, PHD. 

In a letter emailed to us the former PHD Pastor expressed concern over the comments that have kept on coming from the Magaya’s camp.

The young Pastor who left Magaya’s PHD for Makandiwa’s UFIC is not the first to have skipped the boarders for spiritual greener pastures. Last year another Magaya close ally known as Mr Chitima and another lady only identified as Carol who was working in Magaya’s very private office also left for the seemingly well grounded UFIC.

The exodus of the very close people form Magaya to Makandiwa with no people holding significant offices having jumped camp vice versa form UFIC to PHD ever since is an issue of concern. One wonders what could be happening in Magaya’s camp that could be very wrong if it’s not an issue of seeing too much of the man of God being Mr Loverboy.

Non of these that have left Magaya have come forward to explain their sudden departure thereby raising a serious suspicion of the happenings inside Magaya’s close circle.

It’s as if there is an “if you tell you die” spell that has been spoken over their lives and they fear an unexplained death or something like that.

Pastor Maxwell Tengwana wrote us the following letter.

Dear Editor

Please publish my letter .My name is Pst Maxwell Tengwana,I think its time I do something about the assassination of my character by public media. 

I have been quiet ever since I left PHD Ministries not because I have nothing to say ,I have a lot to say and do but because of wise councel I did not to act or say anything on what I know. 

I think it’s becoming too much. Every issue pertaining Magaya I am dragged in ,I am provoked to say this by the comment by Jonos Muringapayi on Nehanda Radio under a story headlined (MAGAYA UNENDING BEDROOM SCANDALS) that was published last night.

The comment claimed that I stole money from Magaya’s Botswana branch .I know all you girls in that office and some of you ,I put you there and I can dismantle it from outside if I want,you are too small.

This person is working in Magaya’s office though using a fake name. Let me warn this camp that they are pushing me too far now. If I open this can of worms you will not like it.

To whoever sent you to say I stole Magaya’s money ,please tell them that if I open my mouth at this stage ,the world will really shake and if these accusations hold any water why not go ahead and sue me.

I will not give another warning again and I know very well that this is coming from inside Magaya’s camp and I will not be fooled by fake names,that camp can go ahead and deny and the battle lines will be drawn.

Your Pst Maxwell Tengwana

This reporter received this letter and has published it as it is without editing or removing anything.

Source-The Headboy

No comments:

Post a Comment