Monday 27 June 2016

Rapper Tehn Diamond cheating on girlfriend with Amara Brown??

Screenshot - 6_27_2016 , 8_13_13 AM

Rapper Tehn Diamond has denied that he is sleeping with Ammara Brown behind girlfriend, ZiFM presenter, Lochnation’s back.

Screenshot - 6_27_2016 , 8_13_26 AM

“Look‚ Lochnation and I have been together for so long. We’ve been engaged for almost a year now. She’s mine and I love her so much and the thing about Ammara is nothing but a farce. Ammara and I are best of friends.

“Yes‚ people see us together at live shows or at her house, but she’s the person who helped me build my brand – Tisu Ngoda Dzacho‚”  he said.

Lochnation whose real name is Lorraine Charlotte Bgoya also dismissed rumours that she has clashed with Ammara Brown over Tehn.

“That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. Ammara and I are good friends and from time-to-time she comes to my house‚” Lochnation said.

Lochnation was born to Tanzanian parents, with her father being a doctor. She spent most of her childhood in Zimbabwe.

Source: Online



!

No comments:

Post a Comment