Monday 18 July 2016

Lady Squanda apologies to fans

skimbo

Lady Squanda has apologised for beating up comedian Skimbo Matika saying emotions got the better of her.

“I am sincerely sorry that I have to cause this much drama to my fans. However, I only have myself to blame with all of my carelessness, causing this scandal after I have been carried away with emotions, which led me to a bad decision with my fellows. 

To all my fans who continue in believing in me they have made it clear to me that I have made a big mistake.

I can’t dare to say anything but apologise for this incident and showing you all disappointment, and in the future I will avoid these kinds of situations and I will sincerely reflect, as an after 8 member and work harder and harder to become a better person.

Many fans have already gotten wounds and hurt hearts from what my actions have done, and I can only apologise for that. I hope my fans can once again believe in me and my efforts. Once again, I would like to say to my fans that I am sincerely sorry.

Source: Online

No comments:

Post a Comment