Sunday 21 June 2015

Grandpa, 80, bashed by wifey, 45 for poor ACTION

An 80 year old Nkayi man, Thomas Mlamuli has sought court protection after getting fed up with beatings from his 45 year old wife who accuses him of unsatisfactory and sub-optimal performance when it comes to ‘bedroom gymnastics’

Mlamuli told a court that he developed erectile problems in 2009 but his wife- Novuyo Mpofu is having none of it.

Mpofu told the court that their bedroom marathons now last no more than a measly two minutes. The court heard that the pair have been married for 25 years. READ MORE AFTER THE CUT


“She demands too much s*x from me and when I fail to satisfy her she likes to punch me and sometimes hit me with a log that she keeps under the bed,” he told magistrate Stephen Ndlovu.

“It started in 2009. After that I began to use s*x arousing concoctions. But in 2012 the problem got worse as the concoction failed to help me”.

In her defence, Mpofu accused her hubby is having too many s*x adventures outside their marriage. “He is having extra-marital affair that is why he falls to s*xually satisfy me.

“A session does not last more than two minutes. At one point I discovered a used condom in his pocket. After that a fight broke out.” Mpofu was remanded out of custody to July 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment