Thursday 18 June 2015

Married Harare woman dumps hubby, elopes to Peter Ndlovu

mona dube
Photo courtesy of Iharare: Mona Dube
Legendary striker, Peter Ndlovu has once again been sucked in a love triangle after a Harare married woman – Mona Dube is said to have dumped her husband in Harare and eloped to his South African base where the two are reportedly cohabiting.

According to H-Metro, Mona Dube deserted her husband – Tinashe Gazza aged 28. The curvaceous mother of one who confessed in a previous interview that she used to be in a very ‘lucrative’ business of pimping teenagers for rich Madhala before being ‘born again‘, reportedly took along her four year old son. 

She is in South Africa and H-Metro suspects she is living with the infamous skirt chaser, Peter Ndlovu. READ MORE AFTER THE CUT


“What family. Who told you that. Can you ask your source and get all the answers,” she is quoted saying before allegedly hanging up her mobile when asked about her affair with Ndlovu.

On his part, Tinashe confirmed he had been dumped but was stingy with the details saying “Sha, what you are asking me has nothing to do with you, it’s my private life. I don’t know who leaked that information to you and for the record yes Mona left me two months ago.

“Mona is now my ex-wife, she left me for South Africa with my four year old son. When she went to South Africa she lied to me saying that she was going to Glen Norah. I am hurt, she took my son away from me and also she left when I wanted to pay her pride price”.

Tinashe added that in trying to save their marriage, the couple once went for counselling at prophet Magaya’s church. “By going to Magaya’s church, I was hoping that we could work out things. The only thing that I now want from her is my son. It is not healthy for my son to stay under the same roof with Mona’ boyfriend.

The alleged illicit affair grabbed headlines sometime back in February when Mona left for South Africa without informing her husband. Her maid who she later fired for snitching on her revealed that she had got an air ticket for a romantic escape in South Africa with the footballer.

Peter Ndlovhu could not be drawn to comment as his phone was being answered by someone else. “Hebo hebo. Ehh Peter is not around. He left me with his phone,” said the person who answered the phone on realising reporters were on his back.

Source: With Information from H-Metro

No comments:

Post a Comment