Friday 17 July 2015

It’s been 2 years…Man cries, BEGS for SEX from WIFE in COURT!

File PIC
File pic
A sex starved Mbare man left the Harare Civil Court in stitches when he openly cried, begging the Magistrate to cajole his wife to copulate with him.

Richard Jonasi told the shocked gallery how he has waited for the past two years to be intimate with his wife, Revai, who has in turn approached the court seeking a protection order.

“Your Worship, I strongly suspect that my wife is having an extra marital affair. She denies me access to her phone and now she no longer wears her wedding ring. Can you imagine since 2013 we have not had sex and she has since moved her belongings from our bedroom into the children’s room.”

Richard said he was deeply troubled by the fact that his wife had started bringing condoms each time he tried to sleep with her. “Whenever my wife goes to sleep in the children’s room, I actually text her begging for intimacy. She now brings condoms from her workplace and imposes conditions to deny me my conjugal rights,”

However Revai refuted the claims. “He is lying about everything said. I introduced condoms in our marriage after finding out that he had impregnated another woman. It’s because I fear for my health,” she said.

“I am applying for protection from this court because my husband is violent and is in the habit of beating me up. He verbally and physically abuses me in front of our children.”

She said her husband was aware of her wedding ring’s whereabouts. “He is the one who does not wear his wedding ring. He is fully aware that I sent the ring to be polished a few days ago.

“I am only sticking around for the sake of my babies,” she said.

Magistrate Trevor Nyatsanza granted the protection order and told the couple to observe peace against each other!

Source:Courts

No comments:

Post a Comment