Wednesday 2 September 2015

'I felt unappreciated at Man U' - Chicharito

Javier Hernandez
Chicharito's unveiling at Bayer Leverkusen 
Javier Hernandez has claimed his reason for leaving Manchester United to join Bayer Leverkusen was because he wanted to feel happy and loved once again.

The Mexican international ended his five-year spell at Old Trafford yesterday, completing a £7.3 million move to the Bundesliga outfit.

Hernandez had been brought back into contention by Louis van Gaal, following a loan spell at Real Madrid, but was sold after seemingly failing to impress the Dutch manager. And as per the Guardian, 

Chicharito had this not so subtle message to his former employers at his Leverkusen unveiling: “I want to go back to feeling important and happy. I want to find happiness. Bayer made me feel important and loved and coming here was not a difficult decision to make.

"They made me feel wanted. I want to help and achieve important things. I have felt very loved. I hope to accomplish things in my head and in my heart.”

Source: Givemesport.

No comments:

Post a Comment