Saturday 16 May 2015

Mbare woman fixes hubby, makes him buy groceries for boyfriend

Munyaradzi Chitate
A polygamist was reportedly duped by his second wife into believing that she had found a job in Mount Darwin when she was dating another man

The man of many women, Munyaradzi Chitate who is a 32-year-old hwindi in Mbare, told H-Metro that his second wife Veronica Tatenda Chikengezha, 20, engaged in prostitution while she was lying that she was employed as a domestic worker.

Veronica relocated to Epworth from Mbare where she had quality time with her boyfriend only identified as Lovejoy. “I found accommodation for her here in Mbare near my first wife and my parents’ residence and she decided to relocate to Epworth,” said Munyaradzi


Veronica confirmed that she cheated on Munyaradzi with Lovejoy saying her husband was failing to support her. “I discovered that Munyaradzi is a womaniser and was not supporting me forcing me to get help from another man,” said Veronica. “Deciding to look for a job was a clear sign that he was not looking after me and I do not have intentions to return to him but he is still after destroying my new love after moving out of his life,” said Veronica.

Lovejoy also confirmed cohabiting with Veronica following her separation with Munyaradzi. “I am living with her as we speak but I do not have plans to marry her,”said Lovejoy.

Munyaradzi believes Veronica’s decision to move in with Lovejoy was ill-advised, “I confronted her over the decision to live in Epworth kunenge kumusha uko achitiza muMbare mumagetsi, unbeknownst to me she was dating another man!

“When I caught her with her boyfriend Lovejoy, she introduced him to me as her brother and begged me to buy meat and other groceries for him. I agreed and gave him bus fare as well. In Epworth she had accommodated one of her sisters who is into prostitution and she later told me that she had found a job in Mount Darwin where she was going to work for a certain woman as a domestic worker.

“After visiting her in Mount Darwin she refused to direct me to her workplace and on another visit she later said she was now working in Bindura.

“I was so badly affected by her shenanigans especially after discovering her photographs with different men including Lovejoy who was introduced as her brother the day I bought him some groceries. HMetro

No comments:

Post a Comment