Tuesday 19 May 2015

Singer Trevor Dongo marries sweetheart Ashley Maumbe

Trevor and Ashley
Urban grooves star Trevor Dongo is officially off the market after paying lobola for his long time sweetheart Ashley Maumbe last weekend. 

Trevor D, as he is popularly known in the musical circles, got engaged to Maumbe in April last year. She is a model who was Miss Global International Zimbabwe finalist in 2013.

Dongo paid the bride price at Maumbe’s parents’ home in Zimre Park. The musician confirmed that he had paid lobola saying he was grateful to God that he has finally married the woman of his dreams. 


“I just want to thank God that I managed to pay lobola for someone I really love. She is just the one for me and she makes me complete. I cannot look for anyone else. I am grateful to God for her,” he said.

The two love-birds have never hidden their affection for each other as shown on their social media platforms, especially Facebook, where the two would post their pictures accompanied with love captions.

No comments:

Post a Comment