Tuesday 23 June 2015

Maneta’s birthday wish: I want to be married to a guy with a bucket load of cash

Hot Babes-Maneta Mazanhi
Maneta
Former Big Brother hottie, Maneta Mazanhi turned 25 yesterday and she is determined to bag herself a rich guy.

“Wishing myself many more blessed years filled wt joy, abundance, a hot sexy man, buckets of cash, a multimillionaire empire & cute babies,” she said.

But she added that she was a grafter who has come far. “Sitting at the tollgate I never imagined that at 25 I would have accomplished so much 4 my life anything is possible. It doesn’t matter where u come from wat matters is where you’re goin Never imagined that at 25 my life would be this amazing.”

Maneta said he late mother would have been so proud of her. “Literally cried tears of joy thinking of how proud my mom must be MHSRIP self made and still pushing hard against all odds.”

No comments:

Post a Comment