Saturday 17 October 2015

Form 6 Student DRAGS boyfriend to court

Rebecca Masunungure
Rebecca
Having had enough of her boyfriend’ insults, a Face to Face Academy student dragged her boyfriend to court applying for a protection order.

Rebecca Masunungure appeared before Mutare Magistrate, Mrs Sharon Chipanga, seeking the court’s intervention to stop Antony Makane from continuously harassing her. “He harasses me and calls my family members, fabricating lies against me saying I was seeing other men. 

He is doing this because we parted ways and he does not want to accept it. Your worship this man is tormenting me. He posts my pictures on Facebook denigrating me, saying that I am a prostitute,” she said.

Makane denied her claims and told the court that he never broke up with his girlfriend. He said he was shocked to be referred to, as the complainant’s ex boyfriend.

He told the court that problems began when he stopped sending Masunungure money, resulting in these unfounded allegations.

“Your worship, I am not opposed to her application since I no longer have feelings for her because she has been threatening y peace as well,” he said.

The protection order was granted and it applies to both parties.

Source:iHarare Correspondent

No comments:

Post a Comment