Sunday 18 October 2015

I was wife to a goblin..

Mollen Kamoto-free at last
One of the victims
Three women from Epworth suburb in Harare are claiming that they were being serviced by goblins for many years and this caused them not to get married.

Juliana Banga of number 2815 Chinamano Extension,Mollen Kamoto and Francisca Shumba (both stay at 2798 Garan’anga) all claim their husbands were goblins and they had s-ex with them for many years.

Juliana(34) narrated her ordeal of how she was wife to a goblin. “I grew up in extreme poverty to the extent of failing to go to school as may parents could not afford.I started working as a house maid at age 14 in Woodville Bulawayo.

“During this time I would find myself feeling weak and tired. I felt possessed and had dreams of sleeping with a strange man.I would find myself powerless to resist and couldn’t scream or shout for help.

“When i woke up in the morning I would find my privates wet and my body drenched in sweat.”she said. For the past 7 years of having a spiritual husband,she had difficulties maintaining a steady relationship and her longest relationship lasted 2 months .

“I would just wake up fed up and decide to end the affair or the man would just dump me” she said.

“This caused me to go pour out my troubles at a local church in Epworth.That is when I knew that I had been cursed and noticed strange markings(nyora) on my thighs,back and waist which i had never really paid much attention to.

She then went and told her parents what was happening and the strange man she saw in her dreams.Her parents confirmed the man as her late uncle.

She then sought help at the same church(name withheld) and now she is happily married with two kids.

“I had a goblin husband from 2010 to 2014.I would be used during the night and had hot steamy s-ex with a man i did not recognise.I went to many Sangomas and this did not solve my problems instead it only made my problems worse.”

Mollen s problem was solved only after she went to the same church Juliana was helped. “I was told I was bewitched by one of my close relatives to make them rich..However the curse was lifted and I now I have a husband and child”,she said.

Francisca(30) said she was a goblin s wife for over 10 years and would have dream having s-ex with a short man . “Ever since then I became a hot-tempered woman and did not want to see any man around me”.

“A relative of mine went on to declare I would never get married” Francisca got married but the marriage didn’t last and ended after only 3 months.

The three women were unable to explain how they all had spiritual husbands and yet were not related and only realised they had the same problem after going to the same church.

Source-iharare

No comments:

Post a Comment