Saturday 31 October 2015

Pastor’ s daughter in s.ex scandal


A pastor’s daughter in Harare is reportedly involved in a messy s.ex scandal after she was caught kissing and holding a man’s manhood who worships at her father’s church.

According to H-Metro, Ennet Chiwaka was caught pleasuring Betty Rushwaya’s husband,raising the ire of the latter along with her sisters. Ennet sought a protection order from the courts against Betty and her sisters Linnet and Faith after the s.ex escapades were exposed.

In court Betty said “her father and mother are my church pastors. When I first discovered that she was having an affair with my husband I informed her parents.

“We sat down about the issue and she was ordered to stop seeing my husband of which she agreed.

“When I thought the relationship was over, I found her in my car with my husband, she was kissing him and holding his privates. I pulled her out of the car out of anger.”

 She added: “My husband has nothing that belongs to him, the cars that he uses and everything that she is after belong to me.

“Her own marriage has since collapsed since she is always fighting with her hubby. Everyone in Kuwadzana knows her; she has appeared at Mbare courts a number of times.

“I am against granting of the peace order she has applied for.” Betty’s sisters also said they were against the granting of the peace order. In response Ennet said “Betty’s husband is my cousin not my lover, he is related to my mother.

“We are both cross borders and normally travel to Tanzania together,” she added. The case was heard before magistrate Barbara Mateko who deferred the matter to November 2.

Source-Online

No comments:

Post a Comment