Monday 19 October 2015

Student with 49 inches long legs set to challenge record for the world's longest legs

Holly – who is 6ft 5ins tall – said she was picked on at school for being so tall – but added since moving to New York two years ago, men love her figure
Holly Burt
Holly Burt who was bullied over her height while in school is planning to enter record books with what she believes are the longest legs in the US - measuring a whopping 49.5 inches.

Holly Burt, a 20-year-old design student from Florida, has emerged in a bid to trump current record holder - model Lauren Williams - whose legs are  49 inches.

Growing up, Holly said she used her height to her advantage playing a variety of sports and helping her shorter friends - and used to help her friends reach things in high places a lot 

Holly – who is 6ft 5ins tall – said she was picked on at school for being so tall – but added since moving to New York two years ago, men love her figure.

Holly said: 'Back in middle school I was called daddy long legs, tree or giraffe - but the dating scene has gotten better since I moved to New York.

'I definitely have seen guys come up to me who have a fetish for long legs. 'When people see me in heels their jaws hit the floor.

'I have a rule that I won't date anyone under 6ft 3in and fortunately New York is full of tall, hot men.

Source: Dailymail


No comments:

Post a Comment