Saturday 17 October 2015

Warren Hills Cemetery turned into a love nest


Warren Hills Cemetery has been turned into a love nest by daring hookers at Pfukwa shops in Warren Park D. The place is now used for ‘quickies’.

Hooker’s charge as little as $5 ‘for either lying on the ground or touching the tombstones.” A number of tarts are seen crossing the road going into the cemetery while their ‘catch’ will follow alone.

“We just do out business and come back, I don’t stay here and I have nowhere to go unless you want to go with me to your place” said one hooker.

Added another “I go to the graveyard with my clients. If you have no business just leave this place you are chasing away my clients.

“I don’t have time to go home, the cemetery is convenient and in five minutes only I will be back. “I only go home with those who pay at least $10”. “This has been the trend for a longtime.

Most of these men have no money, it’s just $3 so we cannot go home with them. We get into the cemetery and have a quickie, you can go now and see couples dotted around engaging in s-ex,”.

Source – H metro

No comments:

Post a Comment