Monday 11 January 2016

Harare man beds mother in law


A  Harare man - Ian  Matanda has sensationally revealed that he bedded his  mother in-law and her daughter who later fell pregnant.

The two women are Daisy Bones Phiri (mother-in-law) and Emelzer Beki Phiri. The mother-in-law was in the habit of buying Matanda underwears.

The matter came to light in court after Matanda was dragged for maintenance and ordered to pay $30 for the upkeep of the child.

Matanda said the affair with her mother-in- law started when he was asked to fix her bed and fence around her house.

"One thing led to another and we ended up sleeping together." "Daisy used to buy me gifts like underwear and giving me money to keep me close to her."

"I later on fell in love with her daughter Emelzer who was unaware of my secret affair with her mother that lasted for a year."

"I got into a two year relationship with  Emelzer that disturbed  Daisy because I was no longer interested in her".

That was a major turning point.

"Daisy started nagging me trying to reawaken our previous affair sending me money. "With Emelzer we had our baby but her  mother was still against the relationship.

"Out of jealousy, Daisy convinced Emelzer to break up with me and influenced her to take me to the maintenance court resulting in this scandal going public". HMetro


No comments:

Post a Comment