Saturday 30 January 2016

Photos: Dead Bodies Found in Foundation of Church Building in Nigeria

capture11

 There is outrage in Enugu State in Nigeria following the discovery on Monday evening of shocking images of dead bodies buried in shallow graves along the Enugu Port-Harcourt Express Road. 

According to a report credited to Dailypost, there was chaos and tears yesterday evening at Ugwuaji, along Enugu Port-Harcourt Express road, when human parts and almost fresh dead bodies were discovered in an uncompleted building. See pics after the break


capture9

Residents in the area are pointing accusing fingers on the new church located close to the scene. One of those who were at the scene described the act as “wicked and the most inhuman action I have seen in my entire life.”

He said:
“I was traveling when I saw the crowd there and had to stop. This is wickedness of the highest order. Accusing fingers are being pointed at a particular new church along that road; I don’t know who did this; but I must say that the wicked will never go unpunished. People no longer value human lives; for whatever purpose this was done, it is heart breaking.

No comments:

Post a Comment