Sunday 13 March 2016

Zim dancehall is the way to go - Fungisai

FUNGI

Fungisai Mashavave Zvakavapano says she is on a mission to spread the word through Zimdancehall music.

“I am on a mission to influence our children positively. Kana Mwari vakutuma …. Pakaipa. Mhepo dzinosimuka hobho but history will be made against all odds. just pray for me, ndiregere kuramba kutumwa naMwari nekutya vanhu.

She said she had so many haters but she was also loved.”

“At first I was embarrassed and wondered who would lift up a mother of 3 at a service station. Its only now that I realise how prophetic this is to my life…. I am strong and successful because God sent me angels in the form of multiple mother figures who carry me thru life storms in their prayers. me with.”

Source – Online

No comments:

Post a Comment