Sunday 8 May 2016

Jah Prayzah's passionate mothers day message to his wife


Jah Prayzah took to his Facebook page to wish his lovely wife Rufaro happy mothers day. As a word smith Jah Prayzah was not short of poetic and lovely words for his sweetheart and mother of his children:

Rufaro
"Ukaona ngirozi, ichifamba masikati, ichipenya kunge zuva, ndiye mukadzi wangu. 
Ukaona nyeredzi inovaima madeko, ichikwira ichidzika, ndiye mukadzi wangu. 
Ukaona ruva rinorarama pakaoma, rinokura pasina mvura, ndiye mukadzi wangu...."
My heart belongs to you, the mother of my children and my joygiver.

Pandinosuwa, unomira neni, pandinofara unofara neni rikave zita rako. Throughout all the trials and tribulations you have stood firm and been a rock. 

Thank you so much for taking care of me, of our children, of our household, of my heart.

Kundibikira, kundiwachira, ibasa guru raunoita randinotenda zvikuru. Kuti ndionekerewo ndimirewo pane vamwe ndiwe, without your support and encouragement, I would not be the man I am today. 

I am not perfect, but you have loved me as I am, flaws and all. So this is for you my wife, amai vevana. Happy Mother's Day Mai Mukombe Jnr. I love you.
Your hubby
Mukudzeyi

No comments:

Post a Comment