Wednesday 4 May 2016

Prophet Java's sister caught up in fraud scam


KINGDOM Embassy leader Prophet Passion Java’s sister Mavis Madzivanzira is embroiled in a fraud case where she is accused of duping Danai Mawire of a VW Golf Touran in a botched residential scam.

Mavis pleaded not guilty to allegations of trading three non-existent stands to Danai Mawire in exchange for his vehicle when she appeared before Chitungwiza magistrate Murwisi.

The presiding magistrate deferred the trial to May 10.  “I do know the accused person only in connection with this case and I recall sometime in 2013 I entered an agreement with her at Town Centre in Chitungwiza.

 “The agreement was that she was going to give me three stands located in Zengeza 5 in exchange for my VW Golf Touran which was unregistered and valued at US$13 000 at that time.

“After sometime I then wanted to conduct some developments on the stands and unknown people approached me and advised that I should vacate from the stands.

“I approached Mavis and she said she was going to look into the matter.

 “I then discovered that the stands were bogus after I made inquiries from the Cooperatives and Chitungwiza municipality as well as from other residents who lived nearby.”he said.

Source-H Metro

No comments:

Post a Comment