Thursday 12 May 2016

Stunner's wife wishes herself happy mothers day


Wishing myself a happy Mother’s Day (Zim). For all the Unknown sacrifices I have made. The reason why I get up everyday with no excuse of being sick or tired. 

For making sure that my kids are driven to school in a Mercedes and that they live in a very nice house.Yes I said it, for the 60 inch curve tv.

For the countless trips to the park or to a football match. For the hours I have spent at A&E. For all the packed lunches I have packed.For the meals I have cooked.For all that laundry I have done. For sitting at the barbers for hours. For all the hugs and kisses I have had to give just because you got a booboo.

 For the times you have pee’d in your pants. For the amount of spiders I have had to kill. The list goes on and on. I am my own hero and I celebrate myself for being a mother. Shout out to all the women that have had to go through all this. . Stay strong it’s a long life.

Source : Online



No comments:

Post a Comment