Monday 29 August 2016

'I am going through a tough time' - Prophet Magaya

Image result for magaya
Prophet Magaya
Prophet Walter Magaya says he is going through a tough time following his arrest.

He told his congregants on Wednesday that he will not speak much during his church services as he is going through a difficult time. 

“Today I will pray for you, on Friday I will pray for you and on Sunday I will also do likewise. I will lay hands on each and everyone who will attend the service, musandinzwire tsitsi I am doing my job,” he said.

 “For this coming month, my strategy is going to change a bit. I want you to listen to me, I don’t want to speak to you more but rather I want to pray for you more. I will speak, yes, but not much.”

“There is a lot that has happened to me so I don’t want to burst, I want to pray, I want to pile all my anger towards the devil so I will pray for you more. 

Prophet Walter Magaya was last Friday night arrested and arraigned before the courts the following day on allegations of raping a 25-year-old woman last year in July.

Source: Online

No comments:

Post a Comment