Tuesday 20 September 2016

Cde Mutsvangwa's son in rape case takes new twist

Image result for neville mutsvangwa

HARARE: The woman who claimed to have been raped by former war veterans’ minister’s son Neville Mutsvangwa left a local court in stitches after she said the se_x was consensual and that she had “really enjoyed it”.

When the trial commenced, the 43-year-old woman told court that no one should be refused se_x, adding that she was only angry with Neville because he made her perform oral se_x on a bloody condom.

She said Neville was her regular se_x partner adding she had only alleged rape in order to force him to apologise for forcing her to perform oral se_x.

“I first met him in Borrowdale. I was dancing and he noticed me and told the men who were there not to ask him for money because he wanted to spend the money on me,” she explained.

“After the function he sent a certain man to call me. We then went to his office where we had se_x. On that day I was hungry for se_x and I really enjoyed it.”

Neville, the woman claimed, acted like a man possessed and demanded se_x even after she told him that she was menstruating.

“When he withdrew (after the se_x) and realised that there was blood on his condom he first forced me to su_ck on it. All I wanted was for Nevy to apologise.

“He then removed the co_ndom and still made me to continue giving him a blow job. I was hurt that he made me to eat my own blood. How could he do that?”

The woman, who is gambler at Borrowdale racecourse, said she thought that reporting the rape to police would make Neville apologise.

She said she did not expect the matter to end up in court, adding she was illiterate and unable to interpret the statement which the police wrote for her.

“All I wanted was for Nevy to apologise for wronging me. I even told him on that day to wait for me to finish my period before we could have se_x, handaimbomunyima ini hazvinyimwane izvi ndaamunhu mukuru ini (I’m an adult I wouldn’t have refused to have se_x with him).

She however told the court that after the alleged rape, Neville told her that even if she reported the matter to the police he was never going to be arrested as his father was close to President Robert Mugabe.

Neville was represented by his lawyer Harrison Nkomo who told court that the woman was in a habit of extorting her clients. Magistrate Hosea Mujaya is presiding over the case which continues Tuesday.

Source-H Metro

No comments:

Post a Comment