Sunday 27 September 2015

Man ‘divorces’ wife immediately after honeymoon, after he discovers she lied about her virginity

File Pic
Anyone who remains a virgin until their wedding night in this culture did not get there by accident,but when the husband discovered that his bride is not what she claimed to be,all hell breaks loose.

Thabiso Mlotshwa(37) from Mkaladi in Nkayi discovered that his wife Treffy Mazula (25) was not a virgin as she claimed.Mlotshwa found out the hard way on 27 April at a hotel in Victoria Falls during their honeymoon that his wife was not “brand spanking new” as she claimed.

Now he can’t live with the idea of being lied to,as such he wants out of the union.Appearing before Nkayi resident
magistrate Steven Ndlovu,Mlotshwa told of his disappointing first-time with his wife.”I am disappointed by my wife whom I had trusted so much.

We were in the courtship for four years and never indulged in sex.But on our first day during our honeymoon my “item” just dipped in and after and after some minutes it started to make an unbearable noise” he said.
But he claimed Mazula had an answer waiting which he did not take as the truth.

“When I asked her,she failed to give me a satisfactory answer.She said she was an athlete at school ad suggested that maybe that’s how she lost her virginity”he added.Thereafter,he suspected that his wife had all along been been sleeping around while purporting to be waiting for sex after marriage.

“I came home after two weeks and asked for her phone,At first she refused and I took it by force and saw steamy love messages where she thanked her secret lover for being powerful in bed.”As a result of that I have decided that we
part ways.i cant take it anymore.I am hurt because I lost a fortune on bride price” He said.

When Mazula took to the stand,she said since the fracas,she had been on the receiving end of abuse.
“I told my husband that I was a virgin since I had never slept with anyone in my life.But all hell broke loose when we were in the act in Victoria Falls on our honeymoon where he discovered that I was not a virgin” she said.

“Mlotswa even resorts to beating her up because of the virginity issue.””After the act he started to accuse me of lying to him and of not being faithful.He usually insults me and calls me a harlot and says he regrets making the decision to marry me.I believe he is just using the problem of virginity as a scapegoat to dump me.He has to look after his child”she said

Ndlovu granted the pair an interim order and ordered them to go for counseling and come back on 16 October.
Source-B Metro

No comments:

Post a Comment