Sunday 27 September 2015

S-exualy unsatisfied wife writes a letter to hubby telling him he is not good in bed

File Pic
A woman whose husband was rubbish between the sheets was scared to tell him to his face. She decided to write him a letter, instead.

After reading the letter, the husband Bethule Mhlanga was so shocked that he did not eat for two days. The wife, Rebecca, became worried and asked if he had read the letter.

The answer came in a thorough hiding. This was revealed at the Inyathi civil court on 21 September where Rebecca sought a protection order against her husband. Rebecca took to the stand before presiding magistrate Stephen Ndlovu.

“Your worship, my husband always beats me and insults me in the presence of our children. He started to do that after I wrote him a letter pointing out that he was not satisfying me in bed. After that he became abusive, beat me and would insult me in front of the children,” she said.

 She added that her husband is violent and the letter became a source of provocation.“I was afraid to tell him face to face because he is a very violent man and sleeps with a small axe under his pillow. He used to read the letter before he retired to bed after that he would sleep,” she added.

Bethule told the magistrate that what his wife had to do was simply tell him to his face.“That angered me because she decided to write a letter of complaint instead of telling me that I have to improve in bed. I did not become abusive but I only asked her why she resorted to that,” he said.

The presiding magistrate,Stephen Ndlovu, ordered Bethule not to physically and emotionally abuse his wife and ordered them to go for counselling and come back on 16 October.
Source-Online

No comments:

Post a Comment